(1 May- 1 Sept): 3,924.7 $
(2 Sept- 31 April): 3,924.7 $
We accept payment via: |
Cruising Itineraries for Chartered Boat Mekong
Cruising Routes: Cai Be- Can Tho
Cái Bè, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
- Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
- Lunch while on route. Rest on the deck.
- The Bassac slips into the Chợ Lách canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the river traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water.
- Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
- The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night. (L/D)
- You may get up for breakfast as early as 06:30, as the ship is resuming its cruise the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho.
- Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier. (B/L)
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cần Thơ at around 10.30 am.
Cruising Routes 2: Can Tho Chau Doc
Cần Thơ, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Can Tho at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins. Departure towards upstream on the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a bamboo-knitting village near the Thot Not bird park, at the time the egrets return home from a day out.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor upstream of Long Xuyen for the night. (B/L/D)
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river towards Châu Đốc.
- Upon arrival to Chau Doc, check-out and transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority, then final disembarkment. (B/L)
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Châu Đốc around 10.30 am.
Private room on Bassac boat, we provide max 12 twin shared cabins for 24 passengers with daily breakfast
English speaking guide on boat ( Not escort tour guide from Saigon, surcharge = 35 $/ working day )
Meals as indicated in the detailed itinerary
Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water
Accommodation & services included ( costs = $60.00 per passenger)
Relevant permits and fees
All transportation and transfers
Early check in and later check out
Visas and visa stamp fees
Tips and gratuities
Other not mentioned in the tour itinerary
+Private car rental from Saigon (Upon request)
Some more pictures of this Chartered Boat in Mekong delta, Vietnam
Bassac Chartered Boat
Floating market in Mekong delta Vietnam
Fruite shop in Mekong delta
old house in Mekong delta
and daily life in Mekong river, please click here for More Mekong delta photos
Vietnampathfinder commitment is the delivery of bespoke, safe and best services
With a focus on experience, guest safety, quality control and service delivery, we will check every details to make sure that our travel sevices or your booking travel with us a most enjoyable. Each request is dutifully responded to within 24 hours unless negotiations and special requests are required on your behalf; our team of Vietnampathfinder will ultimately inform and follow up or you also can call us any time at 084. 913323 977 (Mr Pham).
+ For FIT booking (group of less than 7 cabins):
40% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 60% of the total tour cost to be paid 7 days prior to arrival date. If booked less than 7 days from arrival, full payment is required immediately.
+ For GIT booking (group of from 7 cabins)
50% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of the total tour cost to be paid 60 days prior to arrival date. If booked less than 60 days from arrival, full payment is required immediately
We do accept payment methods:
+ Bank transfer = 25$/ 1 time bank fees/ whole amount (takes 3 days to complete and easy, this is low bank fees for big amount)
+ Credit card = 2.7% bank fees is levied in addition to the invoiced amount. Kindly make sure you include the invoice number or contact our Accounting Department for an invoice number so that your payment can be identified. Please also check with the bank who issued your credit card to ensure that no other bank fee is applied.
+ Paypayl online = 4.7%, fast but high fees
+Cash on arrival: 50% deposit for booking services (after confirmation) and the balance by cash on arrival Vietnam ( collect by tour guides, drivers directly from tour leader or your clients).
Cancellations & Refunds
Any cancellations should be made in writing to VietnamPathfinder Travel (email at: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. We recommend you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement. Cancellation fees of loss of deposit will be applied:
For FIT booking (group of less than 7 cabins)
More than 7 days prior to trip departure: No charge
7 days - 3 days before arrival: 50% charge
Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
No show: 100% of total rate
For GIT booking (group of from 7 cabins)
More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge
60 days - 31 days before arrival: 50% charge
From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate
Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
No show: 100% of total rate
For Charter Boat Cancellation
More than 60 days prior to check-in : No cancellation charge
From 60 to 31 days prior to check-in : 50% of total rates
From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in : 75% of total rates
Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
For Cancellation policy due to bad weather conditions, cruising and sailing in Halong Bay and Mekong Delta River is regulated by the Local Port Authority. Every morning, the Port Authority delivers a permit to each cruise company allowing them to start the sail trip. Both day cruises and overnight cruises are regulated this way.
In case of bad weather conditions and risks of tropical storms, the Port Authority might limit the possibilities of cruising and even decide to cancel all cruises.
In those cases, final decision by the Port of Authority is usually announced only at 3.00 pm on the day of departure (time can be changed). Vietnampathfinder will contact with passengers to update with information and negotiate with boat suppliers to waive or minimize these charges to you at best.
Refund & Non-Refundable
+ Any refund may takes from 15 days to 3 Months and We reserve the right to modify these refund policy without prior notice.
+ A Non-refundable of 100 USD for booking boat cabins when complete the booking confirmation
FOC Baby cost for infrant (Subject to availability)
Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
Last Minutes Booking Policies
Last minutes bookings if the bookings are made in 72 hours, 48 hours or 24 hours before departure
Less than 24 hours before your trip departure, please email us at: email@example.com or Call at 084 913323977 and only process the final booking on our website when get confirmation emails from our sale teams.
Refund and amendment will not be applied for last minute bookings.
Voucher will be issued by Vietnampathfinder Travel after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email to passenger.
Liability and Insurance
Vietnampathfinder Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or delay due to natural disaster, politic actions, weather or causes beyond its control. Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
Client is requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers (Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date, Contact number).
Should you have any question, please don’t hesitate to write us, we are here to help!
With appreciation for your:
+ Your email will be invisible
+ We will respond to your email or on this page